We are committed to provide satisfactory customer experience from reservation to turnover. Get to
know the steps on how to purchase your chosen property—fuss-free!
- Book a tripping to the site so you can check the community amenities/facilities and your preferred unit.
- Analyze and decide on your preferred unit and lot location.
- Accomplish initial requirements.
- Settle your reservation fee to an authorized Billing & Collections staff.
- Attend Credit Investigation/Seminar as scheduled by a Reservation & Documentation Service (RDS) representative within 14 days from your reservation date. Bring your income requirements.
- Renew/update your documents as needed. Note: All remaining requirements must be submitted within 30 days from the date of reservation.
- Notice of Approval will be evaluated by the Accounts Servicing Department (ASD) upon settlement of your full down payment (check your equity schedule).
- Pag-IBIG will issue a Notice of Approval if your documents are complete. You will be invited by an ASD representative to sign the NOA and loan documents which will be submitted back to Pag-IBIG for application for take-out.
- You will be notified by an ASD representative if your unit is approved for take-out.
- Settle move-in fees as stated by Accounts Servicing Department.
- Attend move-in seminar as scheduled by Project Management Department to get informed about Deed of Restrictions, renovation process, HOA membership, move-in clearance and turnover process, etc.
- You will be scheduled for punch listing by the Project Management Department.
- If no issues have been found on your unit, you are now eligible for turnover/acceptance of your new home.
News & updates
Announcement to all Clients!
Please be informed that our Golden Horizon Site Office and Head Office will be open on August 21, 2019 (Wednesday). …
HG-III awards “Drive Your Way to Your Dream Home” Winner
HG-III Construction & Development Company awards the winner of a 2019 Toyota Wigo from its “Drive Your Way to Your …
HG-III recognized as Top 7 Developer in NCR
Real Estate Developer HG-III Construction & Development Corp. was recognized by Pag-IBIG Fund as the Top 7 Developer in NCR …