Here’s an easy step-by-step guide on how to buy a home at Golden Horizon!
- Let one of our authorized sales agents or partner brokers present to you comprehensive details of the project that you’re interested in. This includes the project’s location and its proximity to your points of interest, the house models and unit finishes, community features and amenities, and your financing options.
- Schedule a site visit with your attending seller, so you can get first-hand experience of the community and get to see the quality of our constructed units. Open House Video Presentations and 360 Degree Virtual Tours are also available on our website to give you a preview of our projects at the comfort of your home.
- Once decided, you must now choose your preferred unit, lot location, and payment scheme. Along with the reservation fee, you must submit all the Initial Requirements (IREQ) to formalize your reservation application.
- Within 30 days from the date of reservation, you’ll be required to attend a Credit Interview (C.I.). Here, our personnel will verify your personal information, confirm the details of your chosen unit, and evaluate your income documents to ensure your capability to finance the home. Make sure to bring the Complete Requirements (CREQ) when attending the C.I. Also note that requirements vary depending on your type of employment (locally-employed, self-employed, or OFW).
- Once your reservation application has been approved, you’ll immediately be asked to accomplish your loan documents. After which, you’ll have to settle your monthly downpayments on the due dates shown on your payment schedule. (It may be necessary to update/renew documents before the end of your downpayment period to facilitate your home loan application.)
- For those who applied for Pag-Ibig Financing, a Notice of Approval (NOA) will be issued once your home loan application is granted. One of our representatives will invite you over to sign the NOA and other loan documents to be forwarded to Pag-ibig so that the loan proceeds may already be released.
- Upon construction completion, and provided that you have settled all fees including Move-in and Take-out Charges, your unit will be scheduled for turnover.
- You’ll be asked to inspect your unit together with our turnover officer to ensure you that your unit has been delivered as committed.
- Upon acceptance, you’ll be asked to attend a move-in seminar wherein you’ll be oriented on your responsibilities as a homeowner at Golden Horizon.
News & updates
HG-III Head Office Sanitation Advisory
Please be informed that our Makati Head Office will temporarily be closed, starting August 6, 2020, to give way …
Manors Clubhouse Updates
Imagine living in a community with a wide-array of amenities that promote an active and healthy lifestyle. Here’s a …
Golden Horizon 360 Virtual Tours are Now Available!
Golden Horizon has recently launched 360 Degree Virtual Tours to allow buyers to explore its model units at the comfort …