We are committed to provide satisfactory customer experience from reservation to turnover. Get to
know the steps on how to purchase your chosen property—fuss-free!
- Book a tripping to the site so you can check the community amenities/facilities and your preferred unit.
- Analyze and decide on your preferred unit and lot location.
- Accomplish initial requirements.
- Settle your reservation fee to an authorized Billing & Collections staff.
- Attend Credit Investigation/Seminar as scheduled by a Reservation & Documentation Service (RDS) representative within 14 days from your reservation date. Bring your income requirements.
- Renew/update your documents as needed. Note: All remaining requirements must be submitted within 30 days from the date of reservation.
- Notice of Approval will be evaluated by the Accounts Servicing Department (ASD) upon settlement of your full down payment (check your equity schedule).
- Pag-IBIG will issue a Notice of Approval if your documents are complete. You will be invited by an ASD representative to sign the NOA and loan documents which will be submitted back to Pag-IBIG for application for take-out.
- You will be notified by an ASD representative if your unit is approved for take-out.
- Settle move-in fees as stated by Accounts Servicing Department.
- Attend move-in seminar as scheduled by Project Management Department to get informed about Deed of Restrictions, renovation process, HOA membership, move-in clearance and turnover process, etc.
- You will be scheduled for punch listing by the Project Management Department.
- If no issues have been found on your unit, you are now eligible for turnover/acceptance of your new home.
News & updates
Tulong-Tulong Para Makabangon: HG-III COVID-19 Relief Effort
Vegetable packs, rice, noodles, canned goods, and coffee were recently donated by HG-III Construction & Development Corp. to 1,000 …
Move to Where There’s So Much More for Less at the Manors
Redesigned, refreshed, and revitalized. Exciting developments breath new life into the Manors at Golden Horizon. With the aim of offering …
Life at the Acropolis: Well-being that’s Well Within Reach
The are several factors that affect a person’s state of well-being. It’s not just about being free from sickness, or …